Our Guest House product is specifically designed for all proprietors of Guest Houses and Bed and Breakfast businesses with up to 15 rooms Normally occupied by the Insured overnight.
As you would expect from a comprehensive policy we provide cover for all aspects of your client’s business including as standard covers such as:
- All usual perils are covered including Subsidence and Accidental Damage
- Cover for private contents may be included up to 25% of the value of trade contents
- Seasonal stock increase – 33.33% in December and January and 15 days before bank holidays
- Temporary removal of stock to alternative premises
- Accidental breakage or damage to glass, basins, lavatories or urinals and cisterns
- Public and Products Liability Limit of Indemnity £5m as standard
Tailored Features and Extensions:
Our policy is designed specifically for the Guest House sector and cover is tailored so that your client has full peace of mind that all their insurance requirements are covered.
Our specialised extensions include:
- Costs to repair landscaped gardens damaged by emergency services
- Costs to secure the building following a fire or break-in
- Costs incurred to trace the source of escaping water up to a maximum of £2,500
- Accidental damage to underground services pipes and cables up to £25,000
- Cover for guests’ wedding and Christmas gifts to a maximum of £2,000
- Loss of metered water following damage at the premises
- Personal effects – Cover away from the premises anywhere in the world
- Damage to any property incidental to the business while in transit
Interruption of the business due to infectious or contagious disease at the premises Pollution of beaches or waterways within 25 miles from the premises
Loss of Premises Licence:
- Total and permanent revocation or refusal of a Premises Licence causing depreciation in value of the interest of the insured in the Premises.
- Consented costs incurred to appeal the revocation of the Premises Licence.
- Though a business may be run to high standards and in accordance with all regulations there is always the risk of exposure to a legal case. Our Legal Expenses comes as a quick and simple add on that offers your client peace of mind and cover in the event they find themselves in the situation where they need legal assistance.
Legal Expenses Cover:
Though a business may be run to high standards and in accordance with all regulations there is always the risk of exposure to a legal case. Our Legal Expenses comes as a quick and simple add on that offers your client peace of mind and cover in the event they find themselves in the situation where they need legal assistance.
Gresham Underwriting is a Lloyd’s Cover holder and is able to utilise both Lloyd’s and Company market capacity. We only ever use A-rated carriers. Our Guest House policy is placed under binding authority with and AXA Insurance and Axis.