This product is designed for owners of Residential Properties who let their properties to tenants. Our wide-ranging policy covers many types of tenants including:
- Benefit assisted individuals and families
- Asylum seekers
- Various others
Our wide breadth of cover provides everything you would expect and probably wish for from a comprehensive insurance product and includes such features as:
- All usual perils are covered including Subsidence and Accidental Damage
- Automatic inclusion of Loss of Rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured
And many more.
Our policy is designed specifically for the residential landlord and cover is tailored so that your client has full peace of mind that all their insurance requirements are covered. Our specialised extensions include:
- Loss of metered water following damage
- Costs to repair garden areas damaged by emergency services
- Cost of metered gas and electricity following unauthorised occupancy
- Cost of replacement locks following loss of keys
- Cover for landlord’s contents when the premises are let furnished
- Cover for property in outbuildings
- Flexible excesses with premium discounts for higher excess levels
- Property Owners Liability up to £2,000,000
- Employer’s Liability up to £10,000,000
Legal Expenses Cover
A client may think that they will never end up in court, but businesses who deal with the public are always at risk of exposure to a legal case. Though a business may be run to high standards and in accordance with all regulations there is always the risk of exposure to a legal case. Our Legal Expenses comes as a quick and simple add on that offers your client peace of mind and cover in the event they find themselves in the situation where they need legal assistance.
Gresham Underwriting is a Lloyd’s Cover holder and is able to utilise both Lloyd’s and Company market capacity. We only ever use A-rated carriers. Our Residential let policy is placed under binding authority with DTW at Lloyd’s and AXA Insurance.